HOW CAN I EVALUATE MY SAVINGS
According to statistics for the Belgium:
- Increasing average temperature by 1°C = 5% ... 7% overconsumption
- Absence of smart regulation in the room = 15% ... 20% overconsumption
- Leaving window open with heating consumption = 10% overconsumption
All these overconsumptions are controlled thanks to ECO-RF
SAVING = ASKING YOURSELF THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
- Why leave the heating on if it is not necessary?
- How to turn the room heater off if someone opens the window?
- Why heat an unoccupied room?
- How not to heat unoccupied rooms during weekend? How to detect overconsumption?
- How to control power consumption?
- How to see consumption drifts in my building?
The ECO-RF project answers these questions.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ECO RF-PROJECT?
- Online remote command
- The right temperature at the right time in each room
- Real-time consumption cost of room
- Remote management anywhere on the "Web" in one click
- User-friendly and easy to use program
- Battery lifespan = 10 years
- No wire connection; only RF
A high-tech product to really save money
HOW TO CALCULATE MY SAVINGS?
Example of an equipped building:
Let's consider a tertiary sector building which has a total of 65 rooms. The central heating is composed of sheet metal radiators (no cast iron) commanded by a room temperature controller. A sensor is placed on each window to avoid energy waste.
- Fuel type = gas or oil
- Number of heated premises (hall and bathroom excluded) = 54 rooms
- Average annual consumption of the building = 48,750 m³ gas or liters of oil
- Average cost of fuel is 0.68 € per m³ or liter of fuel
Evaluation of the saving thanks to ECO-RF
- Investment cost is material + workforce + softwares - benefits - subsidy = € 9,800
- ECO-RF brings at least a 10% saving = € 9800 / (48,750 x 0.68 x 10%) or a 2.9-year ROI
- For an average saving of 20%, we get a 1 ... 3-year ROI (return on investment)
Conclusion: ECO-RF project is profitable in the short term and will relieve the company's treasury.
THE MORE EXPENSIVE ENERGY IS, THE BETTER THE PROFITABILITY.
DOING NOTHING MAKES YOU LOSE € 3,300 ... € 7,000 A YEAR.
WHY INSTALL ENERGY ACCOUNTING?
Establishing a policy for energy savings within a business is not easy, and can sometimes be impossible. ECO-RF is a concept leading to an intelligent energy consumption.
The ECO-RF project is energy accounting coupled with remote management. Note that in order to achieve significant energy savings, it is necessary to manage AND control its consumption.
Indeed, the implementation of a rational use of energy policy in buildings involves knowing, monitoring and comparing energy consumption. Regular monitoring of this consumption is essential to know the state of facility operations, detect excesses and remedy them as quickly as possible. Too often, abnormally high bills sound the alarm; in other cases, consumption increases gradually and insidiously without anyone noticing.
Compared to conventional accounting, energy accounting displays your energy consumption data and not the bills amount in euros. However, controlling charged amounts in line with consumption figures recorded in the field allows you to check the accuracy of bills.
In addition to providing graphic displays of all your energy drifts, the software gives the manager the ability to track changes in the cost of energy. With this data, you can evaluate the relevance of changing supplier. In this case, possessing accurate consumption data is an important asset for negotiating energy prices.
Finally, the installation of energy accounting is critical to achieving long-term energy savings.
IS ECO-RF PROJECT COMPATIBLE WITH IPMVP STANDARD TERMS?
IPMVP standard terms indicate the procedure to follow to calculate energy savings in a building. This protocol does not provide hardware solutions. For over 15 years, SYREG has been meeting these standard terms and is going even further in building management.
Indeed, SYREG first installs room by room control equipment (ECO-RF) and necessary counters for the energy measurement of the building. The ECO-MANAGER program stores all local consumptions parameters during a test period that ranges from 2 ... 8 weeks. These data are integrated into the calculation program that evaluates the potential savings provided by the ECO-RF project according to different scenarios.
After the test period, together with the customer, we determine operation time slots for premises according to the use of the building.